I am
fortunate enough to have some great friends and coworkers who have thrown me two showers in the past month. This baby has some great aunties and has practically everything he needs now to make his arrival...not that we want him coming early! The spouses from Phil's squadron threw me a
lovely baby shower with great food, crazy games (check out FB for the embarrassing pictures!), and really nice gifts. Thank you girls! The cake, made by Ann, was fantastic...almost too nice looking to eat..almost. =)
Just this past Friday, I had my shower at work, and boy did the girls go all out on food and presents. Let's just say that I work with some fantastic cooks and any occasion for celebration usually involves a Thanksgiving size meal. I still had to work that day and was taking care of patients, but I have never looked forward to going into work quite as much as on Friday. Thank you to everyone for making Avery's baby showers so special!

No comments:
Post a Comment